Client: North Ridge Development
Martensville's newest neighbourhood by north ridge development corporation, featuring two lakes nestled amongst parks with walking and biking trails.
Civil work included:
- Clearing and grubbing of existing vegetation.
- 10 acres of existing pond and wetland dewatering.
- 120 acres of topsoil stripping.
- 375,000m3 of earth movement for area grading, including construction of two storm water retention ponds.
Park work includes:
- Currently in-process of constructing two parks and neighborhood entries which feature asphalt trails, pathway lighting, automated irrigation systems, site furniture, significant planting, landscape maintenance, as well as a feature bridge.
- Storm water pond park work includes revetment work.