Client: City of Saskatoon
General contractor on this 100 acre multi-million dollar project.
Site is adjacent to a naturalized swale system and significant efforts were made to ensure work did notjeopardize the natural environment including the use of silt barriers, a turbidity curtain, and procurement of an environmental monitor to advise on mitigation strategies and measure effectiveness.
- Demolition of existing farmsteads.
- 100 acres of topsoil stripping.
- 330,000m3 earth movement for area grading, and storm water drainage channel / forebay construction.
- 20,000m2 geosynthetic clay liner installation.
- 240m sanitary sewer main (sub work).
- 1700m storm culvert (sub work).
- 17 concrete outfall structure (sub and wilco work).
- 250m2 sheet piling weir structure (sub work).
- 6000m2 of outfall and weir rip-rap.